The General Council of the Bar decided that in the prevailing, albeit receding, the climate of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Annual Conference of the Ghana Bar Association scheduled to be held in Bolgatanga, Upper East Region, from 13-18 September 2020, be postponed to the following year 2021.
The Bar in the interim shall hold a WEBINAR from Monday, 14th September 2020 to Wednesday, 16th September 2020 at 10.00 hours.
The event will be transmitted via Youtube/Zoom. The link to the Webinar will be shared with Members accordingly.
Honourary guests include:
- H.E. Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, President of the Republic
- His Lordship The Chief Justice
- The Hon. Attorney-General & Minister of Justice
- Prof. Henry Kwasi Prempeh, Executive Director, CDD (Speaker on Theme for Webinar)
- Members of the Bar Council
“Enhancing National Cohesion: The Essence of Free, Fair and Responsible Electoral Process”
Zoom ID: 917 0375 3044